Welcome to The Inner Mind Blog
This blog was created to get an insight of my life while helping others who may struggle with growth, faith and happiness. Please Enjoy!
More about me below
My name is Briana Morris. I am a nonfiction M.F.A. candidate at Old Dominion University. I obtained my Bachelor’s degree from Radford University in Marketing in May 2018
My ultimate career goal is to become a best-selling author and an English/Creative Writing professor.
- I’ve been writing since I was a little girl.
- I’ve never written a fiction piece but I’m currently attempting one for a class.
- I’m a twin – I’m 25 minutes older.
- Whitney Houston was my aunt (not really but I LOVE her).
- I did a big chop on February 28, 2020.
- My favorite color is pink but I’m always wearing black.
- I LOVE reading memoirs.