Welcome to The Inner Mind Blog
This blog was created to get an insight of my life while helping others who may struggle with growth, faith and happiness. While that is still the mission of this blog, I’m adding my poetry , unpublished writing pieces and snippets of my short story. Please Enjoy!
More about me below
My name is Briana Morris. I am a current M.F.A. candidate at Old Dominion University specializing in Creative Writing with a focus in Nonfiction. I obtained my Bachelors degree from Radford University in Marketing in May 2018
My ultimate career goal is to become a best-selling author. However, I want to become a professor of Creative Writing.
- I’ve been writing since I was a little girl.
- I’ve never written a fiction piece but I’m currently attempting one for a class.
- I’m a twin (I’m 25 minutes older).
- Whitney Houston was my aunt (not really but I LOVE her).
- I recently did a big chop on December 12, 2019.
- My favorite color is pink but I’m always wearing black.
- I LOVE reading memoirs.